We think you should make memories with your kids around the wonderful books you are reading at home!
The guide includes everything you need to enjoy a magical book club or memorable Morning Time moments with your kids. You’ll find ideas to bring any book based in the medieval time period to life through decorations, treats, games, and activities.
Plenty of ideas are included so that you can choose the ones that work best for your family or book club group. Sprinkle fun ideas throughout your time reading together or join with friends at a book club celebration.
Every guide includes:
- 10 questions to guide discussion with your kids, your family, or your book club.
- decorations that will bring the book to life
- food suggestions based on the theme, characters, or events in the book
- crafts that will serve as a memory of your time reading
- activities or games that are perfect to enjoy your time together
This guide is unique in that it will work for any book that takes place in the Middle Ages. A booklist with picture and chapter book titles is included in the guide. The activities and ideas focus on the uniqueness of the time period and less on particular characters or events in the story.
What are you waiting for?
It’s time to celebrate a book with your kids!
NOTE: This is a digital product. You will not receive any printed materials. Due to the digital nature of this product, returns are not available.
For help determining if a book title is right for your family, we recommend Common Sense Media. This site has good information to help you make choices for your family.