It’s that time of year when the decorations can’t be avoided.
The lights. The fake snow. The red. The green.
It’s the perfect time of year to grab your phones (cameras) and head to the mall for a Christmas Mall Scavenger Hunt.
Christmas Mall Scavenger Hunt
Grab the kids, the teens, the parents…heck, just grab the whole family and head to the mall for some friendly holiday competition.
What you’ll need:
- the free scavenger hunt printable
- one camera (phone or table) per group
- crazy fun holiday outfits (optional, but fun)
Divide into groups. Determine a time limit. Set out to find as many items as possible on the list and take a photo or video as evidence.
NOTE: In our experience, 30 minutes is a good limit. The kids can cover it all if given much more.
Gather at the meeting spot when the time is up and total the points for each group. (Consider adding bonus points for creative photo work.)
Deduct points for groups that arrive late.
Download your Free Scavenger Hunt by clicking below:
Have a great time making memories with your friends and family.
More Holiday Ideas:
Also Make Great Gifts:
Latest posts by Mary Wilson
- Engaging, Hands-On on Art History Lessons with Take Time for Art - February 12, 2020
- Shakespeare for Kids: The Best Books to Introduce Your Kids to the Bard - January 31, 2020
- Over 15 Exciting Ways to Have Fun with Your Family in February - January 29, 2020